Monday, July 9, 2007

"Death shouldn't be something to be afraid of either."

I agree with this LINE... Why i agree... yes I don't believe in AFTERLIFE kind of stuff...

I don't believe in any god or any religion but I also don't forget to respect the God or the Religion... I respect the belief of others... Death is the end result of LIFE... and the entity we call LIFE comprises of many some entities or phases of LIFE... those phases of LIFE teach us a lot and then we try and implement them. We are taught from our childhood to live happily or to do things which are related to LIFE and we are left in a dark about DEATH. We see all the sorrow which is embraced to DEATH and that leads to a FEAR. Now FEAR is not about the DEATH or the PAIN which the person suffers while his/her DEATH. Its the FEAR of LOSE, it can be anything FEAR of losing MOTHER or FATHER or BROTHER or his/her CAR or MONEY earned or WATCH somebody whom or anything which you ever LOVED or CARED for. Also FEAR is for NO-RETURN of the person who is DEAD... There is only 1 in a billion... may be LESS, such kind of person who has nothing to FEAR FOR... Now I have used the word 'FOR'... FOR is related to LOSS and not the PAIN which is related to physical PAIN... We are humans and DEFEAT is the word that destroys many thoughts of TRUTH... TRUTH about LIFE is viewed differently by different PEOPLE and if somebody says him/her that what you believed all your life is just a LIE he feels the PAIN of the TRUTH against his LIE or belief... That is when he/she starts to prove that your TRUTH may be TRUE but my LIE is what all he/she has got and they want to LIVE with that... So that MEANS I am a big FOOL and I will be.. unless you start to accept some BITTER TRUTHs of LIFE you cannot understand the means of "Death shouldn't be something to be afraid of either."

hey guys... if i am WRONG i am... that is what I have LEARNED so far from LIFE... may be will LEARN more...

3 comments:

Winnie the poohi said...

Well I agree too, that death is not something that is to be afraid of..

however i think ppl fear death more becoz its unknown.. whats after death is unknown..

Me have since the creation feared the unknown.. be it fire or rain or death or for that matter forest etc etc.. they fear it so they mystify it :)

I guess the only time we will stop worrying abt death is only when we die :P

coz then we get to know what actually happens...

Ravi D said...

Fear has many faces...

you have a valid point :)

Nilanjana said...

I'm not afraid of death, but I'm only afraid of time.